Objectives of the Conference
- Presenting the Islamic moderate thoughts to enhance a peaceful coexistence and a law-abiding Muslim community in collaboration with the wider Danish community under the shadow of divine religions and humanitarian values according to Islamic principles.
- Scholarly analysis and criticism of the Takfiri, radicalism and hate promoting thoughts.
- Scrutinizing the background foundations of Takfiri and radical movements in our modern world.
- An scholarly campaign against ideological and media movements aimed at displaying Takfiris as ‘Islam’.
- Development and expansion of the role of original Islam in managing and influencing western approach to Islam.
- Education and explanation of risks and challenges caused by Takfiri thoughts, hate movements and radicalism in the western society.
- Unity and collaboration between the Shi’a & the Sunni scholars in taking a unified and firm stance against Takfiri and radical movements.
Theme and detailed subjects
Danger of Takfiri & Radicalism on human peace and coexistence
- History of radicalism and Takfir in Islam
- The holy Prophet & his pure progeny against radicalism and Takfir
- Role of authorities in inception and increasing radicalism and Takfir
- Dark symbols of religious radicalism
- Analysis of positive effects of Islamic unity against Takfiri movements
- Radical Takfiri
- Human displacement and increase of migration as a result of hate and radicalism
- Women and children as victims of radicalism and Takfiri
- Radicalism of adherents of religions
- Practical solutions to avoid religious radicalism
- Repercussions of Takfiri movements on Muslims living in the west
European Union of Shi’a Muslim scholars and theologians in collaboration with Imam Ali Mosque in Denmark
- Eminent Shi’a and Sunni scholars residing in Europe
- International eminent Shi’a and Sunni scholars
- Non-Muslim Intellectuals
22 & 23 May 2017
Language of the Conference
Articles: English, Arabic, Farsi and German
Conference day: Arabic as Main language with simultaneous translation into English, Farsi, German and Danish.
Accommodation and Transportation
Accommodation: Copenhagenisland Hotel (****)
Note: Accommodation is only provided for international guests including Malmo-Sweden. Should you require any especial accommodation or facilities due to health reasons please notify us in writing.
The respected International guests whose articles are approved by the Council a voucher of 200 Euro will be gifted upon submitting a copy of their tickets.
Airport to the Mosque
- A5 public buses are available from the airport to the mosque.
- Metro and train from airport to the mosque (Norrebro Station) is also available.
Conditions for accepting an article
- Articles should not have been printed or presented in any conference within Europe.
- The Conference reserves the copyright for accepted articles.
- The Conference does not hold liability on the contents of the published articles.
- The Conference Academic Board has its liberty in accepting, rejecting editing or correcting any articles received.
General required information
- Author/s full name/s:
- Main author’s full name (for cowriters):
- Latest academic level, name and address of the institution:
- Postal Address, Telephone and Facsimile:
- Authors are requested to email their articles along with their written request for participation in the Conference to email@example.com
Style of Articles
- Be between 15 to 25 A4 size pages without exceeding 800 words,
- Be typed in the Word document along with a PDF copy.
- Be having a title and an abstract of maximum 150 words including keywords (max. 7 words).
- Include an introduction, main theme, conclusion and references,
- Index all particular names, terminologies.
Deadline for accepting articles
Friday 14 April 2017